Additional COVID-19 Information
As we continue to monitor the spread of COVID-19, we will share changes to the precautions we have in place in order to best maintain a healthy environment for all at our community. As the government and local city officials continue to establish new protocol, our processes and procedures will continue to evolve.
Below is an update of our revised protocol and recommendations, which follow the CDC and local health authority’s guidelines/requirements for businesses and public spaces in addition to those we communicated earlier this week.
COMMON SPACES AND DELIVERIES:
- If you have a dog, please be considerate of your neighbors when walking your dog in the community. Please practice “social distancing” at a minimum of six feet between you and others and also between your dog and other dogs.
- Please make arrangements to have food delivered to directly to your door.
- Maintenance requests will be accepted online or via phone only. We apologize for the inconvenience; however, services will be limited to “Essential Service” requests and our 24-Hour Maintenance Guarantee will not apply during this time until further notice.
- Maintenance associates will only enter your apartment for essential service requests.
- Please know we continue to be dedicated to taking care of our community, but given the circumstances, when we call you to schedule your service requests, we will ask some questions in order to ensure everyone’s health and safety:
- Is anyone in this apartment under quarantine?
- Is anyone in this unit showing flu-like symptoms or otherwise feeling ill?
- Has anyone in this apartment traveled abroad in the last 14 days?
If you answer yes to any of the above questions, the team will be unable to complete your request unless it is an emergency. The items below are considered emergency services and will be addressed as soon as possible:
- AC not cooling and outside temperature is over 72 degrees
- Heater not heating and outside temperature is below 68 degrees
- Toilet overflowing
- Toilet not flushing
- Bathtub not draining
- No hot water
- Garbage disposal not working-if water is backing up in the sink
- Refrigerator not working
- Stove not working
- Broken window
- Broken door
- Water leaks
- Electrical power out
If you have any concerns or specific needs, please do not hesitate to reach out to me directly. Although our office isn’t open to walk-in residents or visitors for now, we are open for business and here to support you as best we can. Thank you for your understanding.