We’re so happy to welcome you to our community for the new school year! Although this year may not look like most, we’re looking forward to a great fall semester.
As part of our commitment to the continued well-being of our employees, residents and guests, and in ongoing efforts to assist our community in preventing the spread of COVID-19, we have enhanced our community policies. Please review these carefully and adhere to them as you would all other community rules.
- Wear a mask covering both your nose and mouth when entering any common area, including elevators and stairwells.
- Avoid group gatherings. We will not permit group gatherings in our community spaces, and as always, you are limited to no more than 10 guests in your apartment.
- Comply with all posted signs and published rules relating to occupancy limits and protective measures.
- Maintain safe physical distancing (at least 6 feet from others, except members of the same household). If such distancing is not feasible, other measures such as face covering, hand hygiene, cough etiquette, cleanliness, and sanitation should be rigorously practiced.
- Wash or disinfect hands upon entry into any common area and after using any amenity facility or interacting with other individuals not within the same household.
- Clean equipment, furniture or high-touch surfaces that are shared before and after use.
- Leave any common area furniture where it is – do not move furniture, including furniture in the pool area.
- Self-screen before utilizing or entering any common area for any of the following new or worsening signs or symptoms of possible COVID-19: cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, chills, repeated shaking with chills, muscle pain, headaches, sore throat, loss of taste or smell, diarrhea, feeling feverish or measured temperature greater than or equal to 100 degrees Fahrenheit, or for known close contact with a person who is lab-confirmed to have COVID-19. If you are exhibiting symptoms or have had contact with a person known to have COVID-19, do not enter common areas or amenity facilities.
A violation of these rules, or any Rules and Regulations and Community Policies, is a violation of your Lease Contract. Remember that you are also responsible for the actions of your guests.
As the COVID-19 pandemic is a constantly changing situation, the availability of any shared space in the community is subject to change without notice. We reserve the right to modify our rules and protocols at any time, including the closing of spaces where capacity limits and social distancing are not being respected.
As always, if you have any questions or concerns about our policies or procedures, please don’t hesitate to contact me directly.