Although we are temporarily limiting maintenance request completions in your apartments, there may be times that either our maintenance personnel or an outside service provider must enter your apartment. We have the following protocol in place for everyone’s comfort:
- If we need to send someone in for maintenance, we will give you a window of time to expect us.
- Before we enter, we will ask all residents who are present the following questions to ensure it’s safe to enter:
You may choose to wait outside or remain in the apartment during our visit. If you remain inside, we ask that you stay in another room if possible, but at least maintain at least a six-foot distance from others. Our associates and vendors have been directed to do the same.
Our associates and vendors will be wearing masks and gloves.
Although anyone who enters will be wearing gloves, we do recommend wiping down any touched surfaces (like doorknobs, light switches or thermostats) with a disinfecting cleaner after they complete their work.
- Is anyone in this apartment under quarantine?
- Is anyone in this apartment showing flu-like symptoms or otherwise feeling ill?
- Has anyone in this apartment been exposed to anyone with COVID-19 or been in a high risk setting such as a medical facility?
We appreciate your patience and cooperation while we navigate this difficult time. Please contact me directly with any questions or concerns.